Den här Rocky Road-varianten måste jag prova! Är sjukt godissugen idag, fattar inte varför vissa dagar är värre än andra. Tycker jag inte haft något sötsug på flera dagar nu, inte ens i lördags var jag speciellt sugen…
Snickers Rocky Road
An Original Recipe by Not Quite Nigella
Preparation time: 5-10 minutes
- 375 g/13 ozs. milk chocolate (or dark if you like but it won’t be quite as Snicker’s like)
- 200 g/7 ozs. roasted unsalted peanuts
- 6 full sized Snickers bars
- 225 g/8 oz. bag of marshmallows (I used chocolate and vanilla marshmallows from Coles)
Melting the chocolate and two of the chopped up Snickers bars
1. Line a 20×20 cms (8×8 inch) square tin with foil. Chop up two of the Snickers bars and set aside and then chop the rest of the bars. Over a double boiler ( a heatproof bowl placed over a saucepan of simmering water) place the chocolate and the pieces from the two Snickers bars and melt this (it won’t fully melt but it will partially melt). Ensure that the base of the bowl doesn’t touch the simmering water.
2. Meanwhile while this is melting, cut the marshmallows in half roughly if they’re large ones and place in a bowl along with the roasted unsalted peanuts and pieces of the remaining four Snickers bars. Stir so that the rubble of the peanuts and marshmallows are coated in chocolate and then spoon into the lined tray. Refrigerate or cool on a benchtop until set and then cut into pieces.
Foton: Not quite Nigella